Looking for the best trade even when you are snowboarding down that slope? We’ve got you covered! The DXtrade Mobile app hits the stores so you can keep an eye on the market anywhere. Read on to learn what’s new.
The DXtrade Mobile app now supports one-click trading. It means that you just have to enter the trade size and click Buy/Sell to send the order for processing. No confirmation required!1
Completely Overhauled UI
You’ll be sure to notice the new look as you open the app, but we’ll list the changes here just in case:
- The new Portfolio tab combines Positions and Orders. The Positions details screen is fully redesigned, with Close By, Modify Order/Position, Order Details, Create Order controls opening in dedicated windows.
- We’ve redesigned the Authentication and Login screens.
- The Menu tab is revamped and loaded with new functionality. Find a news widget powered by Google News in Menu > News. Switch easily between accounts and view account metrics directly from Menu.
- We’ve reworked the trading screen. Now, you can trade directly from the chart and browse statistics in the trading screen.
Redesigned Watchlist UX
The Watchlist tab is now much more convenient to work with. You can now edit your default watchlist directly from the tab, swipe left/right between multiple watchlists, toggle between list and chart view, and access the trading screen by clicking on an instrument.
We’ve made in-app notifications more accentuated and noticeable on any screen so that you know firsthand of all important events on your accounts.
There is much more to come this spring. Stay tuned,
The DXtrade team
- This feature is recommended for experienced traders. Beginners may want to proceed with default confirmations. Use this feature with care! [↩]